1. Installing an opensource software to test it.
2. Spotting a bug.
3. Downloading the source to understand the bug.
4. Realising that fixing the bug might be easy but that you are too lazy to install the complete toolchain to build your own binary.
5. Looking for the bug tracker.
6. Writing a bug report.
7. Having a similar bug suggested.
8. Realising that the bug was reported 2 years ago…
9. And that the reporter is… you.
10. Having no memory of even knowing that this software existed !
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!