Berliners! Join us!
18:00 - Fuck Off Google: Not a Good Neighbor - SomoS Gallery Kottbusser Damm 95.
15:00 - Anti-Google café face2face - Kalabal!k, Reichenberger 63a.
19:00 - Solidarity cocktail-party, discussion and info night - Meuterei, Reichenberger 58.
* Fri. 21st - 18:00 - Fuck Off Google: Not a Good Neighbor - SomoS Gallery Kottbusser Damm 95.
* Sat. 22nd - 15:00 - Anti-Google café face2face - Kalabal!k, Reichenberger 63a.
* Sat. 22nd - 19:00 - FuckOffGoogle party and info night - Meuterei, Reichenberger 58.
* Fri. 5th Oct - 18:00 - "Noise against Google" around the Umspannwerk.
RT @firstname.lastname@example.org: « Bye bye #Twitter, hello #Mastodon ! »
- Quel est le problème avec Twitter ?
- Pourquoi utiliser Mastodon et pas un autre réseau social nouveau ?
Meanwhile, the EU has voted to kill the Internet as we know it and possibly aid in creating an even bigger surveillance machine in the process.
Civil disobedience is the way forward on this one. We redouble our efforts to create decentralised alternatives and if they’re deemed illegal by this myopic legislation, so be it. Fuck ’em. We go to jail if we need to.
If you had any illusions that the battle for personhood and human rights would be easier in our age, think again.
#Article13 next steps:
* EU: re-purpose upload filters to censor "extremism", "terrorism". how about criticism too, while we're at it?
* The People: invest resources in decentralized technology resilient to censorship. Sanction the industries who pushed for this disaster. Inform.
Bon démontage de la propagande des ayant-droits et éditeurs à propos de la directive Copyright. Ce sont les ayant-droits et éditeurs qui sont les copains/complices des GAFA http://www.liberation.fr/france/2018/09/11/un-tel-droit-voisin-va-renforcer-la-dependance-de-la-presse-europeenne-aux-plateformes_1678031
Seriously discouraged by the mobilization online about #article13: obscure copy-pasted tweets, calls to sign a bloody petition (when it should be clear for everyone by now that they are useless) one hour before the vote.. not so many calls to direct/inventive/diverse action....
On other side industry captured the press with #article11 (very clever) and rolled out the biggest propaganda machine ever...
Doesn't smell good.
If #article13 censorship is adopted I will:
* boycott products from industries who pushed it;
* violate their copyright as political gesture of civil disobedience;
* dedicate resources to decentralized means of circumvention;
* convince 10 friends to do the same.
RT if u too!